ObjectVista consultants have a proven track record serving in senior
engineering roles. The following is a recap of some of these roles:
Software Application Architect
- Provided technical leadership, designed solutions, and facilitated
software development in several major software projects in the Health
Insurance industry. Used UML, MQ/JMS, SOAP web services, XML, XSD, WSDL,
and SOA. Dealt with a wide range of issues including security, database
connectivity, performance, and availability.
- Designed fault-tolerant high-availability solutions using redundant
servers and live fail-over. Collaborated with the third party vendor
to resolve issues related to performance and throughput. Assisted project
manager with planning and risk management.
- Facilitated communication between business process stakeholders, business
analysts, other architects, and project management to clarify requirements,
create a shared understanding, and leverage evolving enterprise architectural
strategies. Designed and documented the solution architecture, which
spanned multiple pre-existing and future software systems, components,
Lead Agile Developer
- Lead team of developers enhancing a large scale JEE application (of
over 15,000 classes) using SCRUM process.
- Contributed to the design of new functionality driven by customer
requirements in the discrete manufacturing industry.
Object-Oriented Design and Java Best Practices Mentor
- Performed code reviews of Java/JEE software and mentored an organization
of about 30 software developers.
- Developed training materials and delivered a series of seminars teaching
object-oriented design and Java best practices.
- Collaborated with developers to refine Java coding standards and
rewrote the organization’s Java coding standards and code review
process documentation. Consulted with developers on software designs.